There are no additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 230 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
There are 7 additional cases since last update bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 5,261. 1 resident is currently hospitalized.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 5,261*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 120
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 5,139
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 2
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 15,562
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 7 additional confirmed cases:
21 Year-Old Male
26 Year-Old Male
37 Year-Old Female
45 Year-Old Female
46 Year-Old Male
61 Year-Old Female
89 Year-Old Female
Of the 7 new cases, 2 are from different addresses; 1 case is from previously reported address.
Of the 2 active cases, 1 case are from different addresses, 1 address contains multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!