We are anxiously looking forward to the 53rd season at the Ginny Duenkel Pool and are excited to announce that the pool will be opening on Monday, June 22nd. In order to ensure compliance with Governor Murphy’s Executive Orders, the following guidelines will be implemented for the safety of patrons and staff.
- Pool Capacity will be maxed out at 600 individuals.
- Patrons over the age of 2 are encouraged to wear face coverings when NOT in the pool when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be encouraged while in the water and on the pool deck.
- Tables and Chairs will be placed in accordance with social distancing guidelines. While there will still be the same number of tables and chairs, they may be placed in alternative locations.
- Sanitizer Stations will be available throughout the pool.
- Foot coverings are required in all restroom, shower, locker room and indoor areas.
- Personal toys will be permitted in the spray pad but for individual use only and cannot be shared except among immediate family members and caretakers.
- The Slides, Rec Shelter and Snack Bar will be closed at this time.
- Drinking Fountains will not be available
- Expect routine sanitization of frequently touched common areas.
- Operating hours will be 11:30 am – 8:00 pm 7 days a week, which represents an overall 4% increase from last season. A possible extension of the pool season is under consideration.
We will continue to monitor information from the State as these guidelines are subject to change at any time. If a pool member is uncomfortable with these guidelines, a refund of your pool membership can be requested prior to June 22nd via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your cooperation with these guidelines and look forward to seeing you at the Ginny Duenkel Pool.
A 2020 Ginny Duenkel Pool FAQ sheet can be found by clicking here.