COVID-19 UPDATE (05.10.2021)
There are no additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 228 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
There are ZERO additional cases since yesterday’s update bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 5,210. 1 resident is currently hospitalized, 0 residents are in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 5,210*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 118
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 5,083
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 9
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 15,031
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
Of the 9 Active cases, 8 cases come from different addresses. 1 address contains multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!