COVID-19 UPDATE (1.23.2021)
There are no additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 206 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
Our continued sympathies to the families and all those impacted by this virus.
There are 26 additional cases since yesterday bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 3,549. 6 residents are currently hospitalized.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 3,549*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 103
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 3,331
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 115
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 12,873
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 26 additional confirmed cases today:
These 26 cases come from 19 different addresses. 3 cases come from a previously reported address. 4 address has multiple cases.
Of the 115 Active cases, 75 cases come from different addresses. 40 addresses contain multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!