Jenkins Park, West Orange’s first playground, was donated by Llewellyn Park resident Alfred B. Jenkins. It was dedicated on June 16, 1911 as the West Orange Playground when Jenkins turned the ceremonial keys to the playground over to then West Orange Mayor Samuel A. Muta. Jenkins passed away on December 29, 1916, and the playground was renamed in his honor.
Operated by the West Orange Recreation Department, Jenkins Park is located at the end of Rose Terrace directly behind the West Orange Fire Department Headquarters on Valley Road.
Jenkins Park has a kiddie playground and a skate park.