COVID-19 UPDATE (7/3/2020)
Sadly, there is 1 additional COVID-19 related death to report. This brings the Township total to 175 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
• 81 Year-Old / Passed on 6-27-20
Our sympathies to the families and all those impacted by this virus.
There are 2 additional cases since Saturday’s update bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 1,400. 3 residents remain hospitalized, 1 of which is in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 1,400*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities - 74
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 1,016
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 310
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 5,938
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 2 additional confirmed cases today:
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!