COVID-19 UPDATE (12.1.2020)
Sadly, there is 1 additional COVID-19 related death to report. This brings the Township total to 194 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
• 95 Year-Old / Passed on 11-24-20
Our sympathies to the families and all those impacted by this virus.
There are 19 additional cases since yesterday bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 2,390. 4 residents are currently hospitalized.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 2,390*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 96
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 2,096
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 198
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 11,786
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 19 additional confirmed cases today:
These 19 cases come from 19 different addresses. 6 case comes from previously reported addresses.
Of the 198 Active cases, 143 cases come from different addresses. 55 addresses contain multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!