COVID-19 UPDATE (02.28.2021)
There are no additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 217 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
Our continued sympathies to the families and all those impacted by this virus.
There are 8 additional cases since yesterday bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 4,119. 7 residents are currently hospitalized, of which 5 are in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 4,119*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 107
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 3,964
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 48
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 13,663
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 8 additional confirmed cases today:
These 8 cases come from 6 different addresses. 2 cases come from previously reported addresses.
Of the 48 Active cases, 42 cases come from different addresses. 6 addresses contain multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!