COVID-19 UPDATE (5/24/2020)
Another day with no new COVID-19 related deaths to report...good news! The total number of our neighbors and residents that succumbed to this virus stands at 156.
Continued sympathies to all those impacted by this crisis.
There are 5 additional cases since yesterday bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 1,276. 14 residents remain hospitalized and of them, 3 are in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 1,276*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities - 59
• Recovered & Closed Cases - 619
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases - 598
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 2,207
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 5 additional confirmed cases today:
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Enjoy the nice weather...but with social distancing and a mask!